By invitation only. Please email Jeff Arons at email@example.com before registering if your child has not yet attended this program.
In addition to the weekly training sessions we will be offering “bonus” team tennis match play opportunities periodically throughout the summer.
There is one training option for this program: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (3:00pm-5:00pm) – June 12, 2023 – August 4, 2023
For those players who are committed to improving their on-court skills, we will be continuing our more intensive tennis program. The objectives are:
• Improve our students’ racket skills and overall athleticism/coordination
• Improve our students’ technical skills (i.e. improve forehand, backhand, serve, and volley technique)
• Improve our students’ tactical skills (i.e. singles and doubles strategy)
• Build skills with fun and creative games and drills
• Match Play (both singles and doubles)
Who is eligible to attend this program?
• Players in grades 6-12 who play middle school tennis, high school tennis, or junior tournaments.
• Students who have attended our High School Prep Training Program in the past.
• Younger players who have the requisite skill set (please contact Jeff Arons at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering).
DATES - Option 1
|Option 1||Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (3:00pm-5:00pm)|
|June||12, 14, 16, 19(no class), 21, 23, 26, 28, 30|
|July||3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28, 31|
Please check in at our pre-class wellness center located near the tennis courts.
Please pick up your child promptly at the end of his/her training session.
If you have any questions regarding the weather, please call Losaline Mafileo at (650) 814-5416. Losaline’s outgoing message will inform you if a class has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
We will not be offering make-up classes during the summer for classes missed due to rain, sorry!
Please bring a 64 ounce water jug full of water and remember to wear sunscreen and non-marking tennis shoes.
We will not be able to offer any cash refunds or credits for this program once you have registered. Thank you.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 TESTING PROTOCOL!
Option 1: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
June 12, 2023 - August 4, 2023
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm *no camp on June 19
Venue: SHS Tennis Complex
Venue Website: www.shschools.orgAddress:
The Sacred Heart Schools Tennis Complex is a uniquely designed facility that supports our goal of running efficient and effective programming for students of all ages and skill levels. The Sacred Heart Tennis Complex is home to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex which consists of six permanent scaled courts designed specifically to train young children. In addition to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex, the Sacred Heart Schools tennis complex has 7 standard tennis courts. Each of the standard courts has a scaled 60’ court juxtaposed on its playing surface. Our facility design allows us to create quality training programs for all of our students!