By invitation only. Please email Jeff Arons at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering if your child has not yet attended this program.
We will be offering High School Prep training sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 2:00 – 4:00 pm beginning on Monday, June 14 and running through Friday, August 6.
In addition to the weekly training sessions we will be offering “bonus” team tennis match play opportunities periodically throughout the summer.
There is one training option for this program: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (2:00pm-4:00pm)
For those players who are committed to improving their on-court skills, we will be continuing our more intensive tennis program. The objectives are:
• Improve our students’ racket skills and overall athleticism/coordination
• Improve our students’ technical skills (i.e. improve forehand, backhand, serve, and volley technique)
• Improve our students’ tactical skills (i.e. singles and doubles strategy)
• Build skills with fun and creative games and drills
• Match Play (both singles and doubles)
Who is eligible to attend this program?
• Players in grades 6-12 who play middle school tennis, high school tennis, or junior tournaments.
• Students who have attended our High School Prep Training Program in the past.
• Younger players who have the requisite skill set (please contact Jeff Arons at email@example.com before registering).
DATES - Option 1
|Option 1||Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (2:00pm-4:00pm)|
|June||14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30|
|July||2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30|
|August||2, 4, 6,|
Please walk your child to our pre-class wellness check in center located near the tennis courts.
Please pick up your child promptly at the end of his/her scheduled class.
If you have any questions regarding the weather, please call Losaline Mafileo at (650) 814-5416. Losaline’s outgoing message will inform you if a class has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
Due to covid19 health guidelines we will not be offering any make-ups for missed classes this session.
Remember your child’s tennis racket and non-marking shoes.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 TESTING PROTOCOL!
Before proceeding with registration please review the necessary Covid-19 testing protocol which is required in order to participate in our Session V tennis programs:
- Option 1: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
June 14, 2021 - August 6, 2021
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Venue: SHS Tennis Complex
Venue Website: www.shschools.orgAddress:
The Sacred Heart Schools Tennis Complex is a uniquely designed facility that supports our goal of running efficient and effective programming for students of all ages and skill levels. The Sacred Heart Tennis Complex is home to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex which consists of six permanent scaled courts designed specifically to train young children. In addition to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex, the Sacred Heart Schools tennis complex has 7 standard tennis courts. Each of the standard courts has a scaled 60’ court juxtaposed on its playing surface. Our facility design allows us to create quality training programs for all of our students!