By invitation only. Please email Jeff Arons at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering if your child has not yet attended this program. Currently, we are not able to offer our Saturday only High School Tournament Player class. Please visit our High School Prep Training Program page if you would like to join us this session
There is one training option for this program: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (5:45pm-7:15pm) & Saturdays (3:30pm-5:15pm)
For those players who are committed to improving their on-court skills, we will be continuing our more intensive tennis program. The objectives are:
• Improve our players’ technical skills (i.e. improve forehand, backhand, serve, and volley technique)
• Improve our players’ tactical skills (i.e. singles and doubles strategy)
• Build skills with fun and creative games and drills
• Improve overall athleticism and coordination
• Match Play (both singles and doubles)
• Use live video of our players as a teaching tool to improve technical and tactical skills
Who is eligible to attend this program?
• Players in grades 6-12 who play middle school tennis, high school tennis, or junior tournaments.
• Younger players who have the requisite skill set (please contact Jeff Arons at email@example.com to set up a tryout).
DATES - Option 1
|Option 1||Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (5:45pm-7:15pm)|
|March||15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29, 31|
|April||NO CLASS 2ND, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30|
|May||3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28, NO CLASS 31ST|
ADDITIONAL HIGH SCHOOL PREP “BONUS” SATURDAY CLASSES
We will be offering all High School Prep students who are enrolled in Session Vl the option of attending as many of the following Saturday “bonus” classes as they can fit into their schedule.
Students can attend these classes if they would like to make-up classes that they missed during the week or if they would like to take advantage of some additional training opportunities.
|Bonus Saturday Classes||Saturdays (3:30pm-5:15pm)|
|March||6, 13, 20, 27|
|April||NO CLASS 3RD, 10, 17, 24|
|May||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
Please walk your child to our pre-class wellness check in center located near the tennis courts.
Please pick up your child promptly at the end of his/her scheduled class.
If you have any questions regarding the weather, please call Losaline Mafileo at (650) 814-5416. Losaline’s outgoing message will inform you if a class has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
Due to covid19 health guidelines we will not be offering any make-ups for missed classes this session.
Remember your child’s tennis racket and non-marking shoes.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 TESTING PROTOCOL!
As you know, our main goal over the past ten months has been to keep offering safe and healthy programming options for our students. With the help and support of our dedicated coaching team and Sacred Heart Schools we feel good about the safety measures we have put in place in order to protect our program participants and staff.
We wanted to remind you all that we have added an additional safety measure in order to further protect our families during what is a challenging period of the pandemic.
All program participants and coaches will be required to verify that they have had a COVID19 test THE WEEK PRIOR to attending/coaching any given class.
For example, if you are attending/coaching a class the week of March 8th you must provide a receipt verifying you had a COVID19 test the week of March 1st.
• All students/coaches will be asked to produce a receipt verifying that they have had a COVID19 test the week prior to attending/working any given class. This will be done during our pre-class health check.
• Students/coaches who do not show us a dated COVID19 test receipt confirming that they had been tested the previous week will not be able to participate in class.
• Any student who receives a positive COVID19 test result should email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that this added safety measure may be time consuming/costly to implement but given the current state of the pandemic we feel we need to do everything we can to keep our families/staff safe.
It is our hope that you appreciate and support our efforts to keep everyone safe.
- Option 1: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
March 15, 2021 - May 28, 2021
5:45 pm - 7:15 pm
|Option 1: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridaysshow details +||$1,320.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: February 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Sales End: May 20, 2021 4:45 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: SHS Tennis Complex
Venue Website: www.shschools.orgAddress:
The Sacred Heart Schools Tennis Complex is a uniquely designed facility that supports our goal of running efficient and effective programming for students of all ages and skill levels. The Sacred Heart Tennis Complex is home to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex which consists of six permanent scaled courts designed specifically to train young children. In addition to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex, the Sacred Heart Schools tennis complex has 7 standard tennis courts. Each of the standard courts has a scaled 60’ court juxtaposed on its playing surface. Our facility design allows us to create quality training programs for all of our students!