By invitation only. Please email Jeff Arons at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering if your child has not yet attended this program.
For those players who are committed to improving their on-court skills, we will be continuing our more intensive tennis program. The objectives are:
• Improve our players’ technical skills (i.e. improve forehand, backhand, serve, and volley technique)
• Improve our players’ tactical skills (i.e. singles and doubles strategy)
• Build skills with fun and creative games and drills
• Improve overall athleticism and coordination
• Match Play (both singles and doubles)
• Use live video of our players as a teaching tool to improve technical and tactical skills
Who is eligible to attend this program?
• Players in grades 6-12 who play middle school tennis, high school tennis, or junior tournaments.
• Younger players who have the requisite skill set (please contact Jeff Arons at email@example.com to set up a tryout).
DATES - Option 1
|Option 1||Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (5:30pm-7:00pm)|
|September||7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30 – NO CLASS 2ND, 4TH|
|October||2, 5, 7, 9|
DATES - Option 2
|Option 2||Tuesday’s, Thursday’s (5:30pm-7:00pm), & Saturday’s (4:15pm-5:45pm)|
|September||8, 10,12, 15, 17,19, 22, 24,26, 29– NO CLASS 1ST, 3RD, & 5TH|
|October||1, 3, 6, 8,10|
Please walk your child to our pre-class wellness check in center located near the tennis courts.
Please pick up your child promptly at the end of his/her scheduled class.
If you have any questions regarding the weather, please call Losaline Mafileo at (650) 814-5416. Losaline’s outgoing message will inform you if a class has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
Due to covid19 health guidelines we will not be offering any make-ups for missed classes this session.
Remember your child’s tennis racket and non-marking shoes.
- Option 1: Mon., Wed., & Fri.
September 7, 2020 - October 9, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Option 2: Tues. & Thurs., & Sat.
September 10, 2020 - October 10, 2020
5:30 pm - 5:45 pm
Venue: SHS Tennis Complex
Venue Website: www.shschools.orgAddress:
The Sacred Heart Schools Tennis Complex is a uniquely designed facility that supports our goal of running efficient and effective programming for students of all ages and skill levels. The Sacred Heart Tennis Complex is home to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex which consists of six permanent scaled courts designed specifically to train young children. In addition to our 10 & Under Elite Training Complex, the Sacred Heart Schools tennis complex has 7 standard tennis courts. Each of the standard courts has a scaled 60’ court juxtaposed on its playing surface. Our facility design allows us to create quality training programs for all of our students!